Monday, April 26, 2010

Real eyes. Realize. Real Lies.

Before I say anything I wrote a letter to MONDAY on my FOR PURPLE blog!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ugh, everything changes. People find new obsessions. New goals. New friends. New crushes. New lives. And become something that the feared of becoming. Something that they said they would never ever be/do. Please keep your word for what you say.

Thats that. It's just some people say I'll never touch a cigarette in my life. Now they are somewhere is a hospital crying because they found out they have lung cancer. Some news for them: Did you expect to have nine lives?

Not that this has ever happened to me or my friends, just warning you. CHANGING is one issue I look deeply into. Once you dare yourself the privilege of a hardcore badass gang, or do something they said would be SOOOOOOOO cool, you are most likely to do it again. AND FROM THEN ON YOU are SCREWED. "She tried to killers Get none Baby, your just to jaded now....." --- lyrics from one of my favorite songs. Matches. Yes it does. I likes it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment