Thursday, April 29, 2010

Disco

Chances are I pretty much care about 20 people in the world.
They know who they are.
My other friends are just friends.
And then there is the people who I just talk to.
But it doesn't matter who they are.
I worry about my best friends problems.
I try to help out as much as I can.
I give advice.
Backstab me, and I'll beat the LIVING SHIT out of you.
Don't talk about my friends.
I'll get you for that.
I see through me eyes
And hear through my ears.
Don't need a boyfriend to make me happy.
Boy or none, I am the way I am.
I don't change for anyone.
I wake up in the morning.
I go to sleep at night.
I think differently about things.
I will tell you the truth to your face.
IF you WANT to hear it.
If you tell on people, you know only lies.
That's the way I roll.
Right and the wrong.
You choose.
I party.
And that matters why?
I have a motto.
Would you like to know?
Then ask.
What is today?
Thursday - Vampire Diaries.
Tacos!
I know when you lie.
Very easy to tell.
No one hides a lie.
And when you lie, you do something.
Thats how I know.
I confused you there.?.!
Well, good.
And I probably have a bigger heart then most people do.
Talk to mehh.
Get to know mehh.
I have plenty people in my life.
Few more won't hurt.
Holy shit.
I was just scared.
By a bird too.
Lmfaooooo.
Talking on oovoo right now.
Ightt!!! Byes

No comments:

Post a Comment