I was talking with my close friend online, and my door was open. I told her somethings about my boyfriend and my ex. My parents know, about my boyfriend but they don't know anything that we do or done and they don't know ANYTHING about my ex. It's not like my boyfriend and I do bad things, I just don't like telling my parents. It's weird. But thats just me.
So, I was telling my friend a couple of things that I can tell my her, but I don't feel comfortable telling my mom. So I told her pretty much told her what happened today. My mom comes into my room right when my friend tells me something about this kid and my friend. I quickly minimize my screen and turn around. My mom says I thought you where doing homework and I was like I am and I pointed to the screen. So my mom comes up and looks. Then she seems that I have my messages on the bottom and asks what that is. I am like a conversation between my friend and I.
My mom is silent and they asks to see it. My jaw drops and I am like no please, it has MY FRIENDS secrete. She insists to look and I keep begging not for her. She moves my hand and looks at the messages. She reads out loud what I wrote about my boyfriend and looks at me, and says how come you never tell me anything about your boyfriend. I stutter and she continues reading about me ex. Then she looks at me and is like who is he and I am like my ex-friend. She goes like oh not your friend anymore and I say yes. She closes the chat box and says next time for me not to be so embarrassed cause she will never yell at me for anyone else's actions. She leaves.
THE THING MY BOYFRIEND DID WAS LIFT ME UP THE SECOND SCHOOL ENDED KISS ME PUT ME DOWNA AND HUG ME. I felt uncomfortable telling her that. =/
Monday, April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment