Saturday, April 17, 2010

I Love.....

I didn't want to do anything today, but I guess I am. I just got acrylic nails and they they look amazing. I love them.

I decided to make a list of the things I Love (no necessary order) This are just everything that has a place in my heart!

1. my baby brother Timmy
2. my brother Gabriel
3. my mom
4. my dad
5. my cousin Vicka
6. jeans
7. Black Lab
8. Big Time Rush
9. my friend Cassie
10. my friend Nahida
11. my friend Brandon
12. tea
13. my friend Kalia
14. Brokencyde
15. Kiss
16. books
17. summer
18. rock bands
19. my ipod
20. high heels
21. my friend Peter
22. rest of my family
23. salt and vinegar chips
24. movies
25. computer
26. my friend Cory
27. The Vampire Diaries
28. Degrassi
29. Supernatural

THESE ARE NOT ALL THE THINGS IN MY HEART BUT THESE ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment