Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Behavior

Today, my communication arts teacher made a good point. We were talking about juvenile delinquents. Some of them come from painful pasts. For example: (this is A MADE UP STORY) John's mom left his dad and blamed John. Or John's mom died or something like this. John might be the boy who takes in everything. He starts to take his anger out on other people, and almost kills a person. This is what I mean. Mostly parents mess up their kids. But not all the time, some kids can just hang out with the wrong people and get mixed up. Other kids might have the most nicest parents but are still bugged.

I am going on a tour to a jail. I am so excited. I am going to the one on Randell's Island. I will post about that.

It kills to see people like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment