Chances are that, I am one of a kind.
Always smile's when I see the right person.
Cry's over mistakes.
Cry's over movies.
And tv shows.
And sad and happy things.
Over mostly everything that is worth crying for.
Screw that, I cry over pretty much everything except guys.
Why would I do that?
Cause I am pimping.
Riding Solo.
Hell YEAH.
So, I'll be there with you.
Amazing right.
Posts blogs.
And has a CRAZY thing for HOT bad ass's.
Yes you know who you are.
I like cake. A lot.
I just sneezed. - Bless me. =P
Thanks for the bless.
I <3 people.
And will always.
I AM A PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE GAY'S, LESBO'S, AND DRAG'S AND TRANSVESTITES.
THERE IS NO RESAON TO HATE THEM.
Life is funny.
Not all the time.
Be prepared for the worst and the best.
Be the best and the boss. Life is short.
Do things you will always be proud of.
Don't let anyone stop you.
Don't hate. Create.
I think in a different way then you, so don't copy me. I'll HATE U!!!!!
Have a personality and don't be scared.
I'll tell you the truth of what I think of you! I am not terrified.
Who Cares?
I Do!
I said the 2 words.
AND GUESS WHAT THAT MEANS..........
EVERYTHING I NEED!!!!!!
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment