Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Let Me Just Say.......

Ugh, I need to get new friends. It's not that I am tired of them or anything, I just want that perfect one friend that I can tell ANYTHING too. One that would take a bullet for me. Well, yes I already have 2 of those friends but like someone that I can tell anything to. See, my 2 friends one knows something the other doesn't. And right now, you are like "WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?"

I can't tell one of them something so I tell the other one, but when I can't tell the other one I tell the one. Confusing? Whatever.

Anyway, it's not like I don't have friends. I do. But I want a friend that is always aloud to come over and is always here and can talk to me, and I can talk back.

I don't care if it is a guy or a girl. Cause I have a guy friend that I tell things to. He understands me. No he is not gay. Everyone thinks that when a guy is a good friend he is gay. Well not really.

Yeah, I don't know guess thats pretty much it for now. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment