Monday, April 26, 2010

Alice

Can't get her head straight.
Or out of the clouds.
Tries to be cheerful.
And not to take her anger out on other people.
Creative.
Loves technology.
And children.
Still color's and draws.
Feel's like a child.
Is mature.
Doesn't believe the world is heading for hell.
Confident.
Loud.
Very outspoken and sarcastic.
Cautious.
Know too much for my own good.
I love a good book.
Brutally honest.
Involved in school.
Have a lot of friends.
I've grown up.
I know right from wrong.
Im independent.
I know who I am, and truthfully, I only care about the opinions of people who matter. If you dont like me, you don't matter.
Loves music.
Hates people who don't know how to stick up for themselves.
And hates people who can't open their mouth.
Hates tattletales.
And people who stare.
And people who are jealous.
Loves people who know how to protect others.
Loves piercing's.
Wants to travel to every state.
Will be by your side when you need me.
Talk's to random people online.
Has a voice in the back of head.
Wants TOO much.
Asks for a lot.
Will be a great mom.
Green.
Music.
Books.
Movies.
Pretty much lost.
Hyper.
Pills.
And food.
Mostly CAKE and Chocolate.
AND SWEETS.
On a road.
Is really scared to death at this second.
Has secrets.
Not perfect.
Loves Tea.
Wants a dog.
Is getting one.
Guess what?
Chicken butt.
Laughs.
Has been told I LOVE YOU by a guy.
Told a guy I LOVE YOU.
Kissed a guy before.
Can't dance.
But likes to dance.
FML sometimes.
Knows I am special.
Will stick up for others.
Will curse you out and punch you if you say something that pisses me off.
HUGE FLIRT.
LOVES SUMMER.
AND NOVEMBER.
PLUS THE RAIN.
AND THE SUN.
Likes math.
And hugs.
And balloons.
Likes sunglasses.
Is unique.
Is tired of doing the same thing.
Still has those CHILDISH FEARS.
Tries something new everyday.
Wishes the day was longer.
Holds hands.
Can go on for millions of years.
Doesn't know where to stop.
Likes to slow dance.
Smart.
Cooks.
Screams.
Has feelings.
Alice is Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment