I can't find anything that interests me anymore. Ugh, that is sad. =(
I used to read SO much and now I barely have any time to do so. I don't know if I have a life? I don't even know what I do when I come home from school. This sucks.
I used to watch tv shows and movies yeah, I kinda stopped watching movies online and there are just TOO many movies I want to watch so that is gone.
I liked cooking and baking and I still do that except I use everything up so my mom refuses to go out and buy things.
I guess I am only left with my blog then. Don't get me wrong I do hang out with friends but not as much as I used too. Its summer soon and their sports have started so there go out plans.
The again, I always have my music. Music = My life. Cory = My life. I tell him MOSTLY EVERYTHING. I don't know why. I spill my heart out to him. Everything. He brightens up my day. As best friends we are, I can't get myself to tell him one thing. One thing that ONLY Cassie knows. I thinks it's obvious. Which reminds me, I have to tell him something tomorrow. It is SO hard to pour out a life story. You people don't even know. =(
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment