I just realized today, that living in staten island, might have been a mistake. Gosh, actually I do really LOVE this place. I can call it my home. What I mean is staten island is filled with pot heads. More than half of my school does pot. I could really careless but some are my friends, and I don't like seeing them the way they are. But you are messing up your own lives. One day you'll be SO wasted it won't be funny. I live above the influence. I don't do pot. Never will. That's a promise. Every time I go through the woods to get somewhere, I am always asked if I want some. I am like NO.
Also, I can live with the sluts. Eh, who cares about that. Honestly, whatever about them. Mind your business if they don't do anything to you.
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment