Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Living The Moment - (Day 1)

I don't get why people make stupid decisions. I really don't. (This is just one point.) What I mean is that, people think that school is worthless, and that you get nothing from it. As much as I would LOVE to think school is worthless, it isn't. I dread waking up in the morning. I hate homework. But I suck it up, and continue on. You can have a fun life and go to school. I am getting off the topic, but anyway, it all starts in 8th grade where you try smoking or pot, or drinks, drugs, anything like that. You think it is "cool" to get high. You think that the first thing you got to do it lose your virginity. You think you need a boyfriend in 8th grade. You probably think you,ll be called a loser if you don't do this. SO you end up coping the people.
YOU ARE A LOSER WHEN YOU DO THAT.
If you can't even hand in one homework in 8th grade, when will you be able. You say you that you don't care, or you'll never need homework in life. Okay, I see where you are coming from, but can't you take out about an hour of your day. I understand failing tests, but homework, come one. Easy hundred!
DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?
Where will you get in life, if you end up not finishing high school? No where. By high school, you'll be getting high at some park. Then when you are 50 or 60 or 70 you'll realize then you made a terrible mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment