Wednesday, June 2, 2010

IDK

I really don't know anymore. My world is somehow upside down now. I can't fix it. I started shutting my mouth at the wrong times. I don't lie, and it's straight out the truth. I just can't anymore. I keep letting the wrong people down. I am getting involved in the wrong things. Everything is falling apart and I can't seem to find the pieces. I don't know what I want anymore. I can't afford to mess up others live because of mine. I need to somehow left go.

Not that my life is falling apart. I am! I am falling apart. I need to make decisions, and everyone is dropping theirs on mine. This can't go on. I am growing in a hole now. It is getting deeper and deeper. I don't know if I can pull through any longer.

I can't stop thinking about something. I would love to write THIS WORD on a paper and give it to the something.

I also stopped watching tv. I don't know why. I stopped caring for a lot of things.

1. I stopped caring, except those I care for.
2. My mistakes.
3. My anger.
I let my anger out when I need to. I scream when I need to. I do everything when I need to.

Poor kid.- Cassie, you know.
If only he knew. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment