My nightmares continue. They continue in the day. I woke up at 5 today because of my nightmares. On top I had a science exam so I tried to fall asleep. It didn't work. And then today in school I had them again. Except this time far worse.
I am walking outside at about 7 p.m. I hear a car pull up and I don't think it is for me. I casually turn and see many people dressed up in team suits pointing at me. I don't know what to think so I stand there dumbfounded. Then I remember they are out to get my for my mistakes. I have know time to do anything. Before the people run up to me, I see KID on the same sidewalk looking at me. He waves hi and I scream help me. By the time he runs up to me, the men are all around me. They grab my hands and feet and I start to scream and kick. KID runs up to them and starts to ask what is going on. KID is just as troubled as I am. KID is this guy who I like A LOT. Words can't even describe.
I am taken away to some jail and KID gets in the car. When I am put in jail I KID and I start talking, and I tell him how much I like him. Blah Blah... then I am tortured. I have to watch KID be killed in front of me.
Monday, June 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment