Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dear Somebody,

Dear Somebody,
When you read this, I probably won't be where I wrote this. I am just giving up here and moving on to find my place. Moving on to meet the people I have always wanted to know. I don't care if I am going to be looked for. I don't belong at home. If my walls could talk you would know everything I went through. Everything I felt. Everything that past. You would understand why I had to move on. I was pushed to go. Everyone at home saw it coming, but never knew when. Now they know. Here I am leaving my past. My old life. My old soul. Please take care of it, and teach it the right things. My new life is moving on with my body. I will know how to care for it. I will know my right from my wrong. Maybe I will never find my place. Maybe this is stupid. Maybe I would have to find this and take back my old life. But that would be a whole new adventure finding who has this letter. Maybe I will go searching for this. If I get nowhere I might!
Please never let your parents make decisions for you. Once you turn 13/14 you have to start over powering them. But do it slowly. Part of my leaving was because I over powered. Okay, maybe I messed up and this is my fault. It probably is. I am not denying that. But now I can finally get a hold of myself. I can finally turn over a new leaf.


P.S.- You will know when I am coming to find this letter. My old soul will fill you in. I am sure.

Anyway Kisses,
ALICE

No comments:

Post a Comment