1. I fear of death
2. Lisa is always there for me
3. I love sushi
4. I like meeting new people
5. ALWAYS have a life
6. Sex and drugs
7. I have to shop
8. Parties. PERIOD
9. There is no need for shit that happens
10. Can/can not be patient
11. I love nailpolish
12. And makeup
13. Traveling
14. Air
15. There is a word for everything
16. I have have mixed feelings
17. Liars can go die
18. I am honest
19. Hides so much
20. Blue eyes
21. Broken train tracks
22. TRUST
23. Music is usually the only thing that gets me.
24. Ipod= sex
25. Movies
26. Has a care for a few things
27. And always with hearts
28. Manhattan
29. Secrets
30. Always there for you
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment