Monday, August 9, 2010

Back form florida!- Wands, Jelly Beans, Rootbeer

Im back from florida and as much as I missed being home, I miss florida to. I go to flroida A LOT. Usually 2 to 4 times a year, but I think this year was the best year ever. And thats because we went to HARRY POTTER WORLD. I fell in love with it. When it comes to magic, this is it! Wands, jelly beans, rootbeer, wizards, rollercoasters, chocolate frogs, and magic! Thats all I need. And harry potter world has it.

Anyway, to get a wand yes I admit it is a line that can be longer than 2 hours so be prepaied to wait, but it is SO worth it. You only experience once in your FREAKING life! And watching and testing the wand to see if boxes "pop". So enough said about the wands.

And the lines for the rollercoaters are not very long waits. Though, it may say 4 hours, thats not true at all. I waited for a ride that said 90 minutes, I only waited 40 minutes. Not bad at all. Plus, the rides are worth the wait. The twists and hills are the best part.

Then the movie ride. You get to actaully feel and almost be with the actors on the movie ride. Harry potter world is a deff GO and amazing! Just be prepared to spend some money!


Anyway, florida's coco beach is pretty cool. The beach is clean and the water is as well. The waves are huge and are super fun to ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment