Sunday, July 4, 2010
Who Am I?
I don't even know who I am anymore. I can only be who I am with my friends. But NOT my parents. I don't tell them much about me. It's as if I am slowly drifting away. It's as if, I don't even know them. I stopped sitting with my family at dinner time. But it's not like we can even have dinner as a family. My dad gets home at 9 and it's summer so I only get home around 12 or 1. And Saturdays and Sundays I basically push my parents away. I don't want to do this, it just happens. It's summer and I am on this REALLY BIG diet where I only eat a big breakfast, a very small lunch, and no dinner. AND I MUST EXERCISE! But thats not the point, it's bad enough that my parents don't see me in the morning because they leave at 8 and it's summer and I am still sleeping but I am not even home when they come home from work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment