Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Leave it

I can't believe some people. I really can't. They don't even realize somethings they do are SO stupid.
I mean failing school is a whole issue that I don't understand. If you fail classes now, do you people know what is waiting for you in the future. I mean really. How hard can math or reading really be? Or if you can't DO math, at least do the freaking homework. It takes about 10 minutes per class. Seriously TRY IT SOMETIME. If you fail tests or just pass them, but you have give in homework your grade is boosted up. It pisses me off, because some people do this to be cool. Well then you are not. YOUR A LOSER BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER GET ANYWHERE IN LIFE. How will you get a good paying job if your grades are shit. Well honestly it is not my problem. THAT WAS YOUR CHOICE AND YOU CAN FIX IT. But sooner or later you'll realize what you want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment